Civitas magazine is published quarterly by the communications office for alumni, parents and friends of Central College. Its mission is to generate discussion and reflection, highlight the diversity of student, faculty and alumni experiences and inform readers about the engaging and possibly world-changing research and thought happening at Central. Civitas — which means “common purpose” — aims to strengthen connections to the college and within the Central College community.
The digital version of Civitas offers web-exclusive content, videos, photo slideshows and interactive features like reader comments, online sharing and electronic Newsnotes submissions. By featuring more of Central’s stories than is possible in print, the digital version of Civitas is able to cover a wider range of issues and cultivate a deeper — and more social — intellectual experience.
– Dan Weeks, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Melody VanderLeest, email@example.com
– Cyvannah Vecchio, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mary Benedict, email@example.com
– Lisa Thurman Fyfe ’87
– Connie Aalbers Marlow ’76
– Lynne Petty
– Peggy Johnson Van Den Berg ’83
– Larry Happel ’81, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Jordan Bohr ’15, email@example.com
– Steffanie Bonnstetter, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Denise Lamphier, email@example.com
– Corey Falter, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sunny Gonzales Eighmy ’99, email@example.com
Central College is not responsible for and does not verify the accuracy of content posted as comments or Newsnotes by public users.