Civitas magazine is published quarterly by the communications office for alumni, parents and friends of Central College. Its mission is to generate discussion and reflection, highlight the diversity of student, faculty and alumni experiences and inform readers about the engaging and possibly world-changing research and thought happening at Central. Civitas — which means “common purpose” — aims to strengthen connections to the college and within the Central College community.
The digital version of Civitas offers web-exclusive content, videos, photo slideshows and interactive features like reader comments, online sharing and electronic Newsnotes submissions. By featuring more of Central’s stories than is possible in print, the digital version of Civitas is able to cover a wider range of issues and cultivate a deeper — and more social — intellectual experience.
Editor & Director of Integrated Marketing Communications and Media
– Denise Lamphier, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Editor & Design Director
– Melody VanderLeest, email@example.com
– Jeff Bersch, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Jordan Bohr ’15, email@example.com
– Emily Hawk, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cyvannah Vecchio, email@example.com
– Paul Joy, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mary Benedict
– Lisa Thurman Fyfe ’87
– Peggy Johnson Van Den Berg ’83
– Larry Happel ’81, email@example.com
Marketing and Project Management
– Steffanie Bonnstetter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement
– Corey Falter, email@example.com
Vice President for Advancement
– Sunny Gonzales Eighmy ’99, firstname.lastname@example.org
Central College is not responsible for and does not verify the accuracy of content posted as comments or Newsnotes by public users.